Thursday, June 6, 2013

The sins of my youth

Photo



Photo



Photo



tai-kwon-joe: Sometimes, the adolescent elephant will throw...



tai-kwon-joe:

Sometimes, the adolescent elephant will throw itself upon the ground as a sign of extreme emotional distress, commonly known as a "tantrum."

overencumberbatchedfrenchtugboat: arguewithatree: noone-wouldri...



overencumberbatchedfrenchtugboat:

arguewithatree:

noone-wouldriotforless:

al3xand3rknight:

dot-ed:

Is Your Red The Same as My Red?

Fuck. This. Again.

Wow this was really cool

i remember i had an existential crisis the first time i thought about this concept. this is such a fascinating video.

He's just explained Qualia perfectly. Qualia is a great philosophical concept and Philosophy is not a waste of time

Leonardo DiCaprio for GQ Australia (February-March 2012)





Leonardo DiCaprio for GQ Australia (February-March 2012)

Photo



iggypoptarts: everything they taught you in science was wrong, david bowie's glitter makeup is what...

iggypoptarts:

everything they taught you in science was wrong, david bowie's glitter makeup is what holds the universe together

showslow: The End



showslow:

The End

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



I feel like I just need to summarize what is happening in my life right at this particular...

I feel like I just need to summarize what is happening in my life right at this particular moment:

  • Watching a documentary about Body Farms on Netflix
  • I just found like four of my boyfriend’s black hairs on me and I haven’t seen him in over 24 hours??? No they’re not pubes ya nasties
  • I’m sitting in the tub and I seriously can’t get comfortable like my ass is asleep and my neck hurts but oh well

fuckyeahtattoos: For my boyfriend in the navy. Love is coming...



fuckyeahtattoos:

For my boyfriend in the navy. Love is coming home.

Done by Mike Tea at Sideshow Tattoos in Melbourne, Australia

h0odrich: ya’ll got hella ugly since picnik died

h0odrich:

ya’ll got hella ugly since picnik died

Photo



omgod you're perfect

Spank you very much!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment