Friday, June 7, 2013

Scandals and Skins

So the first one?  Very appealing to me because of the cleavage,...







So the first one?  Very appealing to me because of the cleavage, but not entirely appropriate for my boyfriend's sister's graduation.  SOOO I went with the one that fit over the girls, the one I was able to button.

My favorite though?  The little peach polka dot blouse.

Yes, I acknowledge I am not naked here, I am however, adorable.  That should compensate.

The Sex Times Things

The Sex Times Things:

Follow my other blog!! It is full of sexy things I like where I push my ardor to an almost uncomfortable level.

do you enjoy the taste of yourself?

I enjoy the taste of women.

I fall into that category. 

allthatchubbyglory: flushedwithgraphicheat: Pleased with...





allthatchubbyglory:

flushedwithgraphicheat:

Pleased with myself.

That ass? Going to be red and sore later.

Excited.

body twins?

We should probably meet and compare.  By touching body parts together. And mouths.  For science.

do you like having your tight little asshole licked and worshipped?

Never happened.

Not on purpose anyway, so I am not sure.

What are some fantasys you have had?

Fantasies, sorry, my mother was an elementary school grammar teacher.  I come by that OCD honest.

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume you mean sexual fantasies.  And I have had many, an innumerable amount in fact. But there are several that are memorable for me, that I fall back on.  I used to have a high school teacher that had skin like bronze and smelled like sandalwood and sawdust.  I used to think about him pushing me against a wall or lifting me on to his desk, being forceful and aggressive, pretty basic sub stuff.

I also have a thing for exhibitionist fellatio and fingering.  One of the reasons I wear skirts and dresses so often, easier access.  A restaurant, movie theater (done), park (done), alley.  I like the idea that a waiter or even an unknowing stranger is nearby, not necessarily that they will see but that they could.

I used to work for a cruise ship and there was a Russian security officer that worked on board.  I would imagine him ushering me below deck, in the laundry room usually and fucking me against one of the washing machines.

Most of my fantasies are pretty straight forward, not cliche but not far-fetched either.  Men in positions of power, aggressive violent sex, being made to submit.  

You really SHOULD get a better camera. With a video card. I would die to watch your face as you go through orgasm! Plus better to see those curves in hi-definition! :)

Haha, adorable!  I HAVE made videos I just didn't post them on here. They seem super personal, my orgasm's anyway.  I am noisy, lol.  I may one day, pseudo-small steps, yeah?

Facial Petechiae and Welts across my backside = Afternoon Mission Accomplished. My boyfriend is a...

Facial Petechiae and Welts across my backside = Afternoon Mission Accomplished.

My boyfriend is a fucking rockstar.

Pleased with myself. That ass? Going to be red and sore...





Pleased with myself.

That ass? Going to be red and sore later.

Excited.

Oh, libido. I feel as though all of you should know what I have...







Oh, libido.

I feel as though all of you should know what I have accomplished today so far.

Woke up

Masturbated

Showered

Masturbated

Took Photos

masturbated

Devoured Honey Nut Cheerios

I have plans to continue masturbating until the boyfriend returns home upon which time he has outlined his plan to make me beg and cry, to crawl to him and plead that he spank me, to let me taste him, to spread myself open while he calls me a slut and then fucks me the way he knows I want to be fucked.

It is going to be a good day.

Your bf is a lucky guy. Does he like it if you sit on his face? I would love it!

He does! I am the problem in that situation, lol, I get a bit nervous.  Advice?

Damn girl. Thick, sexy, kinky, and sub. I've never met a more perfect woman.

Those things do describe me!  You are very sweet.  Additional note, my roommate just advised me I am hornier than a stray cat.  It is a truth I can't argue with.

Pls invest in a better camera so we can really appreciate your spectacular curves, the quality of your pics is frustrating :(

Haha!

Agreed, how's about we stop picking on my cheap camera?  I will have to invest in a new one I guess. Recommendations?

It is a constant lesson, learning to love the soft roundness of...



It is a constant lesson, learning to love the soft roundness of me.  Let's just enjoy the chubby belly today.

Cheeky. I am feeling a bit frisky today.



Cheeky.

I am feeling a bit frisky today.

Of ridiculously beautiful women finding me attractive...

missmeretrix said: that second photo… oh my GOD. your fucking body is insane. u_u

You.

You there.

Stop trying to seduce me with your lady flattery.  Consider me bowled over.  

With your dark long hair and those adorable little animal ears.  I almost can’t handle it.

Just came across your page. You are so so sexy:-) perfection!

This pleases me.  There are days (like today) were I have moments of doubt and insecurity.  Mostly I am confident and engaging but everyone falters.  I know this is just an anonymous internet message and that I should never seek validation from anonymous sources (it should come from within) but this was a nice reminder to give myself enough credit. To shake the weight and carry on.  Here's to everyone embracing themselves and being happy.

So sunburned. The shoes are working for me though.







So sunburned.

The shoes are working for me though.

Stripes and smiles. Emailed these to the boy at work, the bottom...





Stripes and smiles.

Emailed these to the boy at work, the bottom one is his favorite.  I just want him to have dirty thoughts about me all day, lol.

He said he likes it when I am on my hands and knees, *swoon.

Shameless

Damn week fuck, she's about to seduce me.I don't think I can be sexy either. The more I try the more awkward I am

Hah!  Consider me a seducer of women!

I may need to work on my modesty, lol, you people’s compliments go straight to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment