Sunday, June 9, 2013

Alessea's Diary

My real blog

My real blog:

tired of keeping my life all separate, here's the real me

Follow for a follow

I'm starting to miss being a freelancer :/

I’m starting to come to terms with I’m not suited to normal jobs :/ feels like I am slowly killing brain cells and i’m getting bored too easily. I know that’s what work is and the fact it brings in a stable income, but I do miss sitting 20 hours in front of a computer straight and just painting, it made me happy :(. Might try and bring myself to get some bookbinding stuff sorted and sell little books across the net or at fairs, hopefully I will stay sane.

aimeerixson: Made with Paper



aimeerixson:

Made with Paper

Made with Paper



Made with Paper

Made with Paper



Made with Paper

So who else is getting Elder Scrolls Online??

I’m going to get it on release day, but my only concern is that I’m going to be a loner. I’ve never played MMO’s properly and I’m awful at socializing, so who’s also getting it :D??

Also not sure which faction to go for, Nord’s are my fav even before skyrim but I know the majority of people are going to choose that first because their first experience of the elder scrolls was skyrim.

Playing on an open server has it's drawbacks…. us ;D



Playing on an open server has it's drawbacks…. us ;D

Getting ready for work but I can't be bothered to brush my...



Getting ready for work but I can't be bothered to brush my hair :D hello lions mane!

Need some computing advice

I want a new laptop. I’ve used mac for 10 years now, I still love them but of course they’re not made for games. I’ve been eyeing up an Alienware laptop but I wanted to know people’s views on Alienware. Are they a yay or a nay????

actegratuit: mixed media illustrations by Joanna Ladowska











actegratuit:

mixed media illustrations by Joanna Ladowska

earth-song: Grey seals, also called Atlantic seals, have been...



earth-song:

Grey seals, also called Atlantic seals, have been breeding on the Lincolnshire coast since the early 1970's. They are probably related to the Farne Islands colonies. Pupping here is less stressful than a rocky shore, with less territorial battles. 
The pups are conceived in the shallows, or on the beach, in November. After one week's development, the foetus stops growing for about 100 days, after which it continues to develop and is born the following November.
Pups are born with white coats and suckle from their mother for about 2 to 3 weeks. After that, the mother leaves the pup and goes off to the shallows to mate again for next years pup. The deserted pup sheds its white coat. After a while, hunger drives it to make its way to the sea to look for its own food.

by ~nitsch

robertrichter: Factory Plant (personal artwork 2012)



robertrichter:

Factory Plant (personal artwork 2012)

Casually got a radio presenter job from a guy over Minecraft

How bloody random is that?! I did some acting and modeling for the promotional adds of this guys TV channel a while back and now he’s asked if I wanted to be a presenter. Of course I said yes because that’s a really cool thing to add to a CV but now i’ve got to balance this with working full time in another job. Things are looking up and I’m gonna work bloody hard :)!!!

"It's strange that I cut you out of my life, because I still think of you every day. I'm..."

"It's strange that I cut you out of my life, because I still think of you every day. I'm not in love with you, but I do miss you"

Papa Roach starts playing in the shop..

I burst out along to it “cut my life into pizza this is my plastic fork” and everyone looks down at the floor shaking their heads. Ooohhhh yeah

alex-fashion-photography: Photographer : Alexandre...



alex-fashion-photography:

Photographer : Alexandre Eustache
Model : Barbie Mattel

cosascool: Porcelain Pistols by Yvonne Lee Schultz Porcelain,...









cosascool:

Porcelain Pistols by Yvonne Lee Schultz

Porcelain, handpainted, marked with YLS

showslow: Map Paper Birds by Claire Brewster.















showslow:

Map Paper Birds by Claire Brewster.

photogenicfelines: (Tinka Oo)



photogenicfelines:

(Tinka Oo)

touchdisky: by kttpngart



touchdisky:

by kttpngart

No comments:

Post a Comment